On the auspicious occasion of National Teacher's Day in Thailand, I would like to reveal my five all-time inspirational monks as follows:
1. Phra Bhramagunabhorn, well known as P.A. Payutto, has been regarded by me as an inspiration to my studies since 2004.
2. Phra Bhramabundit, MCU rector, has become my multi-talented monk, who helped make my hard decision on whether to further study at MCU or not easier and an inspiration to my English improvement and efforts throughout my six years of pursuing BA and MA degrees at MCU, since I graduated my highschool level from Srariang Buddhist school.
3. Phra Thepsitthimongkong became my preceptor in 2004. Before being ordained under good care of him, he taught me everything at the age of 7 until I turned 15.
4. Phra Sririkanaphon is Srariang school founder who has devoted and dedicated himself to create moral novices with great knowledge.
5. Phra Kristisophonvithad, my ex-preceptor who allowed me to ordain as a monk at Nakprok temple in Bangkok, and made lots of contributions to me at the beginning of my MA studies at Mahachula Buddhist University in Bangkok until I earned its MA degree in 2015.
May their lives be filled with the blessings of the Triple Gem.
With best regards,